At Expecting Mama, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an approximately 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
1. Standard Shipping (with Tracking): Takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
2. Priority Processing (with Tracking + Shipping Insurance): This option expedites the processing time to approximately 24 hours instead of usual 3 - 4 days, as we prioritize your orders by processing it sooner than the orders placed before yours.
This shipping option also provides you shipping shipping insurance which guarantees you a full refund or another shipment of the same order, in case, your package gets missing during the transit.
It can take approximately 2 weeks for your package to arrive with this option.
3. Expedited Shipping: (only available for some items)
Delivery in 5-7 Business Days.